Friday, February 2, 2007

Some new video

New Video: I downloaded the latest video from the camcorder and cut out some of the newest footage to share. The first is some footage of Payton making her fish faces. The second is of Payton playing in her new exersaucer. Sorry, but for some reason I can not find the footage where Kade was pushing her...I will have to look some more for that. The last one is of primarily Kade. I was trying to take some footage of Payton playing with the kitchen but Kade just wanted to see himself. So I turned the LCD around on the camcorder and let him figure out what was going on...typical Kade action ;-)



G'night.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I think I saw Kade's tonsils! He's got the doctor routine down pretty well! LOVE Payton's exersaucer. Too bad it's a little late for my grandchildren!

Anonymous said...

Cute..Cute...CUTE!!!! TOo bad I had to leave!

Rob said...

Kade really was too funny. He is definitely at the age where the world revolves around him ;-)