Thursday, February 22, 2007

It's been nice knowing all of you - or at least most of you ;-)

Tomorrow at 5:30am, Jen is officially leaving to start her 4 day mommy vacation. She is heading off to our old stomping grounds in San Fran with 3 other friends. I hope that she has a great time 'cause I sure as heck am going to be having fun! Well, at least that is what I keep telling myself. Just the thought of 4 days of uninterrupted time with my beautiful two chillens...ahh, pure bliss. Or at least that is what Jen tells me happens during the day ;-) Something inside me senses that she might not be telling me the whole truth....but I guess I will discover that on my own this weekend. I am hoping to try and find a little time in the evenings to update you on how Mr. Mom handles each day...or at least send out the SOS...

4 comments:

CherkyB said...

You poor, poor man. Your must have done something truly horrible to have this kind of karma visited upon you. Something called MTC perhaps?

Rob said...

We will see....

Unknown said...

We know you can do it Rob! Hang in there!!! (You will be SO happy to go back to work after Jen's holiday!!!)

CherkyB said...

Well, you know, I have a bar and a lot of toys. If you need them, you know how to reach me.