Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Professional Pictures

So a few weeks ago we took the kiddos in for their 9 month and 3 year photographs. Here are some of our favorites. I did not realize the ratio between Payton and Kade until afterwards...sorry Kade. The ones of Payton just came out so great this time around...which is ironic because she was the one in a bad mood while Kade was in a great mood...

Anyway, here are the shots we got at Portrait Innovations. Which by the way we really like a lot. They are pretty cookie cutter wrt the selection of backdrops/settings/props and such but the service is always pretty good (except during the holidays), the photo quality is always really great and the prices are very reasonable...unless you buy more than you actually need...which is what we tend to do ;-) Enjoy.













7 comments:

Unknown said...

Just precious! TFS!!! Speaking of which, do they sell you the original digital photos? How did you get those copies?!?

Rob said...

When you spend over like $50 they give you a CD with all the pictures they took but at a lower resolution (something like 504x756). Not good for printing big photos but great for websites and blogs!

Anonymous said...

What can I say??? Give me, give me, GIVE ME!!!! She is a heartbreaker. and Kade is really getting to look like a regular kid!

Nava said...

Is it me, or is Payton nibbling on the rose? :-)

Great pictures!!!

Nava said...

Ahm, how shall I put it gently:
I have just seen THIS Ad on your blog.
Good thing I am not CherkyB - he would have had a field day over this...

Rob said...

Payton is at that age where she wants to eat everything ;-) And yes - I have been drawing some really bad Ads...I guess I need to work a little harder to steer the content generators.

Nava said...

Just saw this Ad on CherkyB's blog.

Tou two seem to have a lot in common ;-)