Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Aaaand we are back!

After a break at the beach, we are finally back and settled back amongst the loads of toys. Jen is already working overtime wading through the toys and purging the misfits ;-) It just doesn't help that Kade's birthday is the day after xmas....we are still opening gifts every day and we have ANOTHER party next week where he will get even more...I guess Jen can right off another night next week purging again! Anywho... the holidays were interesting for us this year. We spent Xmas day at Playa Flamingo in a nice little condo overlooking the water. It was a radical change from the typical CO xmas that we have gotten accustomed to. Instead of playing in the snow xmas day...we were walking along a beach (Playa Azucar --> Sugar Beach) which we found after a rough drive on some questionable roads. Jen was giving me the "I don't think so" look for the last few kilometers.

Jen posted a whole bunch of pics of the activities...which you may have already seen (album 1 and album 2) but here they are anyway. I will leave you with just one picture...Kade helping to build his new sandbox. It makes the papa proud to see his 4 year old with a saw! Jen did ask me after seeing the pictures "Where are his safety goggles?"....hmmmm.... good point... "Probably with his fathers...wherever that is".

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a fabulous family picture!
You all look so tan and happy.

It's so darn cold here in Wisconsin.
I'm pearly white and have layers on.

Happy 2008!!!

Rob said...

I forgot to put sunscreen on my face that day...I was burnt. The camera is generous with the coloring apparently ;-)