Sunday, January 27, 2008

Facebook Saved My Marriage

First let me start by saying that I am not a huge fan of the "social network" websites...since you know..."being social" and sitting in front of a computer do not really go together if you ask me... BUT, today I got an email from that woman who lives in my house....and you would never believe what it said....it said that "we were friends"!!! Holy smokes. I decided to up the ante and list her as my wife...and guess what...it sent her an email asking her to accept ?!?! And low and behold she ACCEPTED!! As you can plainly see...we are now officially married as per the wibbly-wobbly-web! I am so excited...now I am hoping that this turns into another honeymoon night.....THANKS FACEBOOK!

1 comment:

CherkyB said...

It's funny how it uses a heart to symbolize marriage.