Sunday, January 20, 2008

G-MEN!!!

Give me a break! Talk about a terrible game to watch as a fan. I thought Jen was going to get out the defibrillator after that TD was called back for "holding". And again I had to watch the whole thing in Spanish. Even the Spanish commentators (who generally do not add a lot of commentary value) commented several times about the officiating. Anyway...good game Rhonda :-)

Speaking of the Giants....today over dinner (home-made chicken noodle soup...and I mean home-made...Kade and I even had to make the egg noodles), the fambly was entertaining me while I tuned everything out and watched the game. During a break in the action Kade turned to me and asked me "which of the Giants are your friends" since I liked them so much ;-) It was very cute.

After dinner, I painfully put the Giants game on hold (since I was recording it with my media center) and we all went up and did the bath, PJ, book, bed routine. I got to put Payton to bed tonight and while we were reading books every time she saw a river or lake she would point to it and say "agua"...I think we need to start working on her English. Then we picked up another book called "Toddler Two Step" and there are two kids in the book that look like Payton and Kade. Every page she would point to each one and say "Patin" and "aid". Again...very cute. As you can see, she has developed a large bump under her eye...we are a bit worried and plan to get her to the doctors quick...but she is still smiling!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh the wailing and gnashing of teeth...
ugly ugly game...
Let's just forget about it.

Anonymous said...

Looks like you acquired a few stomach ulcers yesterday. I was quite surprised when I saw the score. Folks in Ct are DIVIDED!!!

And it looks like Payton has a stye that may need to be lanced.

I believe that Susie's first understandable word (outside mama and dada) was aqua too....

Anonymous said...

Go G-Men!!!

The house was rocking last nigh, it was painful at times, still can't believe that they are in the s-bowl, thought it was all over when they lost the coin toss

Love
Dano

Anonymous said...

Go Giants, and good luck to all your friends at the Super Bowl!
http://youtube.com/watch?v=izArWUVtMC4

Hope Payton's eye gets better.

49ers in 2009!!!

Jen said...

49ers in 2009....I hope they have a great draft!