Saturday, January 5, 2008

Speaking of large creepy-crawleys...

Here is what Jen and Aralis found in our kitchen on Friday. You know that Jen was calling my cell right away on this one! In the end, they called a neighbor over to kill it....apparently they ended up dropping a paint can on the guy....what a way to go. I estimate it at about 3 or 4 inches based on the fact those are 12 inch tiles...but Jen estimates it at 5-6 inches ;-) I should also add here for the record that a few weeks ago we had a scorpion in our garage. Gotta love Costa Rica!


On a separate note: Jen busted Payton recently picking her feet and cleaning out all her toe lint. Heavens knows where she picked up that little habit !!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

While I was in Nicaragua there was something very similar in creepiness in the room I was sleeping in.
Needless to say after that night I didn't sleep very well.

CherkyB said...

HannahC would have made a pet out of it. She has 3 pet spiders right now (Roger, Rico, and Tutankamon).

Johnsons said...

Does she cut her toe nails and put them in the plants, too?

Jen said...

Ouch...nice shot Detroit!