Thursday, January 4, 2007

Since Dear Abby did not cover this one...

The other day I ran into this situation at work and to be honest I was laughing my arse off about it for about a week. Since I really did not know the appropriate action to take...I naturally turned to "The Google" for the answer. I searched for "What do you do if you knew that the person in the stall next to you just dropped a load before checking to see that their TP was all gone?". I got 26K hits but no real answers...although I did find an interesting article at poopreport.com regarding public pooping responsibilities. So naturally I turn to all of you...let me know what you would have done...and if it is something else let me know via comment...but please keep it "clean" ;-) as family does read this!

If you knew that the person in the stall next to you just dropped a load before checking to see that their TP was all gone...would you:
Hurry and get the hell outta there before they ask you for some TP
Proactively ask them if they need some TP
Lift your feet and pretend like you are not there
Quietly roll down your TP so a little is showing below the stall divider...a help yourself kind of approach
Slap yourself for moving to the next stall when you noticed the shortage in the first place
Free polls from Pollhost.com