Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Kade's Big Day - Part Deux

So first, let me begin by apologizing to the CherkyB for not referencing his website. It was a gross oversight as the CherkyB management has helped the staff at Cavitation immensely. Please note that there will be a permanent link on the left nav bar to the CherkyB from now on.

Second, thanks to everyone for NOT calling me Sunday night immediately after the NY Giants meltdown (I know that it must have been killing Russ). The odd thing is that I was fully expecting them to lose a heck of a lot worse, so it was not all that bad of an experience. Unfortunately for Joe and Ellen (who happened to be over at our house), they pretty much got to witness me in all my idiotic-Giant-watching glory. Having said that, it was still pretty friggin' disappointing to have to sit and watch the defense implode again...oh well.

Third, the results from the poop poll. An amazing 88% of you said that you would have helped the poor-pooper in some way...LIARS! Only 1 person was honest and said "book it outta there Danno!" In all honesty, the real answer was not listed. The correct answer was this: get ready to book it outta there...but first, take one square of TP and tape it to the bottom of the stall so the other person thinks you have left them an escape hatch. When they realize what you have done, you should be able to hear them from outside the latrine :-) Oh and this brings me to a second poo-point (which I have discussed with a few of you before). How useful is a single square of TP? Ahh...I will let you contemplate that one...ya know...while you are taking care of business.

Fourth, just a few pics to keep my mom happy. The first is of the 4 amigos (Kade, Megan, Laura and Payton) which turned out pretty good. The other is of Miss Payton in her pretty new dress.

Finally, Today was Kade's first day at pre-pre-school. While we did try daycare once before (which went terribly wrong), we managed to get Kade back in the saddle through Bribery (of course). You will note the new backpack he is sporting...its a classic Dora-Vuitton. He was pretty excited about it all and managed to make it through the morning session without incident. We head back again on Thursday, so we will see how it holds up. Note to family: you can always leave comments for Kade on the blog and Jen or I will make sure he gets them ;-)

Well - alrighty then...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the pictures. YOur mom truly appreciates them. I have to print them out so I can brag!! The picture of the four kids is great. Pretty soon there will be six amigos.

Tell Kade I am very happy he made it through the day as I am sure you and Jen are. I love his new bag and want to hear (Read) about his experiences!!