Monday, December 18, 2006

Tag This and Cavitation

So I got tagged by Rhonda in a previous post so here goes...

Tag rules:
  • Find nearest book
  • Name book & Author
  • Turn to page 123
  • Go to the 5th sentence on the page
  • Copy the next 3 sentences and post to your blog
  • Tag 3 more folks
Tag Result: Since most of the books in our house are <20 pages long and many do not have more than 5 sentences on a page (two kids under 3)...I grabbed the best I had...my Dilbert comic book. Since that does not make a lot of sense without the pictures...I scanned the whole of page 123. Click on the pic to read the comics ;-) Also, I will not be tagging 3 more people since all the bloggers I know have already been tagged...except for Sue but I am sure she has better things to do ;-)

On another subject...I have been given the name "Cavitation" by CherkyB. While I am not exactly sure where this came from, I did go to wikipedia just to see if there is some hidden meaning (as Brian apparently likes the wiki). The one line which struck me as being close to home is the following "Cavitation is, in many cases, an undesirable occurrence." While I can not completely argue against that one (in fact I am pretty sure that Jen would whole heartedly agree)...I am sure this is not what CherkyB meant ;-)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahhh thanks for being a sport...Dilbert is cool and now if I remember right as long as all 3 that I tagged actually blog their book I shall receive something in the likes of a hundred thousand dollars!
Is this something Nava said or no?
hmmmm

CherkyB said...

I was actually inspired more by this field.

CherkyB said...

Oh, and being Blog of the Week doesn't mean you get a free pass to cop my style or directly copy my titles.

Rob said...

Don't get too wound up...we were just playing tag :-) Hope the potty training gets a higher percentage tomorrow.