Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Quick Post

Just a quick post from Albunukie since I am hiding in a coffee shop and I do not know how long I will be able to get away with that :-) We did get out on Sat morning thanks to Jill and her Chevy Tahoe w/ 4x4 since they still had not plowed our streets. We got down to ABQ sat night and all the kids and Jen are sick...wonderful trip. I will have to tell you about our Burger King experience - it was craptacular. Christmas was great although it did take us all day to finally get through all the gifts...a long day indeed. The kids (Kade and Kylie) loved their battery cars...I will have to get some photos/video up on that since there were many humerus crashes. Kylie even managed to damage great grandpa's car a little!

Today is Kade's birthday and he is over at Ken;s with Kylie at the moment...need to get back soon to pick him up! They are having a blast together!!! We are just going to Peter Piper Pizza today and having a cake...pretty low key but that is nice after yesterday. Payton is a disaster with her cold...she is not sleeping well. Although she is still a trooper and opening gifts ;-)

Looks like there is another storm coming in over the next few days. I can't find any snowfall projections on the net but that is probably because I don't know what I am doing on the Internet. Looks like 8-12 inches in the next 2 days...wonderful. Start the vac with a blizzard and end with one too. Ok, gotta run and pick up Kade...will put up pics/video just as soon as I can!

And did I mention that the Giants were really fun to watch this week :-) Oy vey!

1 comment:

CherkyB said...

Hope you already got back or aren't planning on coming back until Monday. Snow has started - projections are 8"-38". I'm hoping it's on the low side...