Monday, March 9, 2009

Scratch that...We Are Moving to North Dakota...To Live With Woody-Woody!

This weekend something terrible happened to me...I became an old fart.  I now officially remind myself of WoodyWoody (a.k.a. Woody).  As such, I will be moving the fambly to North Dakota where I can bitch about the weather all winter and yell at the Prarie Dogs all summer...at least that is what WoodyWoody says they do in ND.

You see, on Saturday night...our neighbors decided to have a birthday party.  Come about 11pm, they were still rockin' so loudly that they were waking up the kiddos...and waking up Kade is NOT easy to do.   So I put on my slippers and walked over to the neighbor's in my pajamas.  The funny part, when the guests inside their house saw me standing in the door...all the men turned and pretended like they did not see me.  As such, the wife ended up falling on the grenade (nice guy huh).  
Apparently the language of "pissed off" cuts through all cultures equally.  She pretty much knew what the hell I was there for before we spoke any words.  I did not pretend to speak Spanish and she did not pretend to not understand English...that was nice of her.  She appologized and the music level was low for the remainder of the evening.  All was well...except for the fact that I felt like I was 90 years old....I guess 3 kids will do that to you...


2 comments:

CherkyB said...

You've always been like this. Don't blame WoodyWoody.

CherkyB said...

Oh, and I totally love how you have ads for "footy pajamas" on your blarg.