Friday, March 27, 2009

I would like to get Senor Kentucky Royal's Opinion On This One...

Yesterday I was in the cafeteria at my place of work.  I was having a discussion with a co-worker as we were waiting to get our afternoon coffee.  Mid-sentance I stopped cold.  My co-worker must have thought that I was having another brain-fart moment as he stood there looking at me with that WTF look on his face...but politely not saying anything.  Then I pointed and he saw what was so befuttling me:
That's right...chicken (Pollo) flavored potato chips!!  I was able to resist my natural "manly" urges (to try anything unusual)  for exactly one day.  This morning I had to go back and buy a bag.  My mind was racing.  What would this taste like ... Fried Chicken??  
The answer:  Yes...... 
Yes it tasted like fried chicken...but....it tasted like a mouth full of fried chicken skin/fat...not good. I only got about 10 chips into the bag before I started feeling nauseous (something not easily done).  It went in the trash.  Experiment completed --> Chicken Potato Chips are NOT good.  
Interestingly enough...there was another bag of chips sitting right next to the chicken chips...this one flavored "mayonnaise"...hmmmm...it's a good thing tomorrow is Saturday and I won't be able to give in to yet another bad creation.


No comments: