Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Engineer or Artist?

The other day I was watching Kade as the girls were taking a nap.  I was upstairs getting something from my computer and as usual...got a little distracted.  After about 10 minutes I noticed that Kade had gotten really quiet downstairs...and as you know that usually meand I am going to be spending the next hour fixing something.  Much to my surprise, I found Kade in the garage building something.  Here is the finished product - he had balanced a piece of wood on the handle of the push toy and put all his markert on top...not too shabby.  I wonder if this means he is going to be an engineer or an artist??

5 comments:

Grandma Judy said...

Obviously a combo of his parents. Love to all....

Unknown said...

I vote for engineer!

Anonymous said...

Engineer...artists are never neat!
lots of love
Poppy

Anonymous said...

I am thinking engineer. DUh. hope things are great, miss you guys., lotsa love, amber

p.s. did you get talledage down there? it was a monter!

Unknown said...

Where you at? Move-in going well? Hopkinton, Ma?