Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Birthday Wish...

Let me start by saying that it just would not be a birthday unless someone threw up on me. This year the honor goes to Avery Grace. Well done honey! So small...yet so much to offer!!

This year I had a tough time coming up with my birthday wish. You see...my dillema boils down to a problem which any person in the world should strive to have..."what does a man who has it all, really need?" The Mrs. did very well answering that call in the gift area this year...NFL Sunday Ticket, Guitar Hero for the Wii and a 7 pound Avery Grace. A very good showing on her part indeed this year!
But as I gazed into the "forest fire" of candles (as Kade called it) sitting on top of the cake the kiddos decorated...I reflected upon the importance of the birthday wish. To make it bigger than oneself...to add depth...to make it a truly grand. And then it came upon me like a bolt of lightening.

Now, one is not supposed to share their birthday wish, as we have all been told that this supposedly invalidates the wish...but I suspect that is just another conspiracy foisted upon us like Valentine's Day or the Tooth Fairy. So here goes...my birthday wish for my 34th Birthday:

I would like all the politicians...who believe
they can spend my money better
than I can...to go to Hell!

In addition: I am officially renouncing my registration to the Republican Party. I am tired of their hypocricy. The fact they lumped in as many earmarks in the latest budget as the Democrats is an embarassment. They had the chance to stand on the high ground and squandered it away. Now before all you Obama-Crazy-Liberal-Sensitive Types out there get the idea that I am joining the Democratic party...let me disavow you of that notion before you can even PayPal your way to my bank account. You are JUST AS BAD. As such, I have decided to start my own political party. Please come join in the quest to right America!


someday I may just have a few dozen members ;-)

2 comments:

CherkyB said...

Um, are foreigners allow to start political parties in America? Maybe you should stick to politics in your own little banana republic and leave the real work to us.

Pilgrim said...

I look forward to reading your platform. Quite a way to spend your birthday!