Saturday, May 26, 2007

Thank God for Geotrax

For the past few weeks Kade has been anxiously awaiting the arrival of his beloved Geotrax. In fact we have been tracking the shipments daily to see if they have "arrived" in Costa Rica yet. Well, finally the other day our air shipment arrived and thank goodness we had the foresight to put the Geotrax in the air shipment. He would have been crushed if it had not arrived. So here is a picture of Kade with his beloved. Also, here are a few pictures that Grandma Judy captured while she was here (so don't blame me for the picture quality). The first of the three posted is of Kade making a box train - as you can see he was a little bored when we first moved into the house. The second is of Payton standing on her own...as you can see in the background...Kade was nice enough to move all our luggage outside into the backyard for us ;-) And the final pic is of the fambly making breakfast...a culinary delight of waffles.

Oh, and on another note...Kade officially caught me skipping pages in his nightime story for the first time. He very politely pointed out that I had missed a page and then thumbed through until he found the one we had missed and pointed it out to me...maybe its time to switch to another set of books ;-)

That's it for tonight...

1 comment:

CherkyB said...

You know, I remember distinctly having to correct my parents on numerous occasions when they missed pages during the bedtime stories. My father in particular. I never suspected any kind of malicious intent at the time. It wasn't until I began skipping pages for HannahC that it suddenly dawned on me that my parents weren't inattentive readers.