Thursday, May 24, 2007

Oh the pain

In a huge landslide...the consensus for the price of a glass door in Costa Rica is $600 ... not sure who put $6000 ;-) All wrong...much to our surprise it only ended up costing us $62...including installation. Odd how glass is cheap but everything else is expensive. Speaking of which...I got gas today, only a mere $4 per gallon ;-) Makes that USofA look price look a lot better.

Just when we thought that our luck was changing for the better (after getting the door bill)...Kade goes and loses my rental car keys yesterday. We have looked high and low and seriously...they have vanished. Grrrrrr! So this morning I took the fambly car into work and left the commuter car in the garage. Much to our delight...National Rental Car was nice enough to send someone out in a car to deliver us a brand spanking new key for my half-ton doorstop...so now we are back in business. I would take another poll to see how much you think that one cost me...but I don't have the time...it was $2...the amount I tipped the guy.

Oh yeah, and today when I was driving home I passed a 4-wheeler in the center lane on the highway...he was doing about 70Km/hr ;-) You definitely see some wacky stuff here!!!

No comments: