Monday, April 23, 2007

WTP - 2007

Every year our friends host a white trash party. Everyone gets dressed like white trash and gets together to eat an assortment of pork rinds, spam based foods and drink really cheap bear in really big cans. This year was no exception. This year Jen out did herself with her excellent Peg Bundy outfit...it was top drawer! Joe also gets a
honorable mention with his slicked back hair and some classic drunk Joe faces ;-)




Just for completeness...here are a few Al Bundy quotes:
* I never wanted to get married, I got married.
Never wanted kids, I have 2 of them. Why the
hell am I here?

* Remember our motto: We ain't got it.

* Standing here with my loving family,
I wonder why I'm running from the axe.

* I'm going back to Chicago; where I only
die a little every day.

* Envy me. That's my wife.
Those are my kids and I sell womens' shoes.

* It must be your mother. Tell her I said 'oink'.

* Peg, did your mother get so fat she spread across the border?

* I'm not paying for mistakes.
I've been doing that since I got married.

* If you want something fixed right, get an ugly guy to do it.

* If God had wanted women to play ball,
he would've made them men.

* Guys may come and guys may go, but daddy's always daddy...
well, at least until he jumps a freight train.

* Peg, is there any reason this cactus is
where my alarm clock should be?

* I had a dream last night. A big red haired mosquito
in tight pants was hovering over me sucking money
out of my wallet.

5 comments:

CherkyB said...

Dude, uhhh, you're drinking Keystone Ice. That's my regular brew.

Rob said...

I thought whiskey or 5-barrel were your regular brews?

Nava said...

What a fun idea - my first husband and I once dressed up as a prostitute (me) and a pimp (him) for a Purim party in Israel (it's kinda like Halloween), and were frightfully convincing...

Rob said...

It's definitely a fun idea....everyone can easily slip into the role for some reason ;-)

Nava said...

Maybe we all have a white trash hidden inside ;-)