Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Hamburgler strikes again...

Yesterday was a sad day. In continued preparation for our imminent move to Costa Rica, I sold my truck ;-( That's right...my wonderful companion of 11 years is finally heading to another home. Interesting little fact: I have owned my Dodge for just about as long as I have known my wife...and it has cost me a LOT less over the years ;-)

It ended up selling for just shy of $4K... so all in all it went as expected. Its a good thing I finally fixed that coolant leak ;-) And to top it all off, the hamburgler is the one who stole my companion...you gotta love that!

2 comments:

CherkyB said...

Uh oh. Now, the picture I have for your profile is the picture I should have for The Hamburgler. What should I use as your new picture? A bicycle?

Rob said...

I am thinking a rickshaw is better ;-) Picture I like...