Tuesday, April 10, 2007

One new Kade Saying...

Today I picked Kade up from school, picked up some McDonald's, headed home and started our lunch. During lunch Kade seemed to be particularly affable, telling me many many stories...most loosely based on either the Backyardigans or Little Einsteins. But then he dropped this one on me:
Kade: "Hey Dada, you are big and fat...just like a hippo"
Dad: "You really think so?"
Kade: "Just look at yourself..."
I told Jen when she got home from the store...she couldn't stop laughing! FYI: The first part comes from a book that we like to read at night and the second part is a straight up Jen-ism.

Also, Jen posted the Easter photo album today...check it out over here if you want. I should have an Easter post up in the next few days.

Finally, I downloaded the video of the Costa Rica houses last night so I should be able to get a few pics of the house we chose in the next day or so...poll still showing Belen as the leader!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

WONDERFUL shots of the kiddos and Easter. Loved the snow on the ground for the Easter Egg Hunt!!!

Rob said...

The snow was an unexpected twist...not bad...just unexpected.