Friday, April 6, 2007

Kade Sayings....

Two Kade sayings to share today. These happened before we left for Costa Rica but I am just now getting to them...
  1. Dad: "I love you"
    Kade: "I love me too"

  2. We were all driving home from the grocery store. Kade had just told us something in a very definitive manner. Here is the resulting interchange:

    Dad: "Kade are you a man who knows what he wants?"
    Kade: "Yes, I know what I want! .... Mommy, what do I want?"

    I do not know where he gets that...
Lastly, I finally got around to posting on the finance website again...I have several topics cued up for the next few days...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

sounds like Dad's teaching him well.
:)

Anonymous said...

Aren't kids great and funny?

CherkyB said...

Does he do knock-knock jokes?

Rob said...

No - but neither do we.