Monday, March 12, 2007

Spring has Sprung

The temps are soaring with the high today of 71F. So I guess that means that global warming has officially reached Fort Collins ;-) The crocuses have sprung up in our front yard which means its time to head on outside for some much needed playtime! Today when I got home from work, I found the kiddos and the Mrs. playing in the backyard. I tried to snap a few pictures before I was discovered but that was not to be with Kade always on the prowl. He was playing "mailman" with Jen and once he saw me, he rushed over to me with my first delivery...a huge and very much used diaper. Nice, quite the welcoming committee!! I did manage to grab the new Canon Digital XTi and snap off a few pics. The first 4 are ones that I took from the sliding door - I would guess about 20 feet with the 300mm lens and a low F-stop to get the fence/school out of focus. The fifth picture at the bottom was one that I found on the camera from Jen. Not sure about distance and camera settings...you will have to ask her ;-) Also, these are saved at an extremely low resolution. The raw files on my computer are about 3-5 Megs in size each, whereas when you click on these you are only seeing the ~200K versions. God help those without high speed!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness...cute cute cute!

CherkyB said...

Has Cavitation become a mommyblogger?

Anonymous said...

Kade looks like a big(ish) kid now. And Payton is going to break hearts! I need real pictures though to update the shrine!

Rob said...

Mixed bag...as advertised. It really is no fun writing about packing, selling house, moving, etc...so I stick with the good things ;-)

Ma - I will burn off a CD sometime... but now is not the best...