Friday, March 16, 2007

Cavitation Finance Blog - Opens

Since we will be gone next week, looking for our new diggs down in Costa Rica...my posting will likely be greatly diminished.

Additionally, I realize that not everyone likes to crawl through my financial ramblings...

As such, I have decided to break out my financial chatter into a new blog area. I have been posting there slowly the past two weeks so I could leave you all with a little lite reading while we are gone....I hope you enjoy!

6 comments:

CherkyB said...

It's interesting how you don't link to your other blog in your template. A lot like how I don't link to my super-secret blog.

Rob said...

there is a link on the left nav bar...called GenX Finance...under the blogs.

CherkyB said...

OK, maybe I just wanted to plug my super-secret blog.

Rob said...

but you did so without a link...you will have to work on your plugging skills

CherkyB said...

If I gave out a link, it wouldn't be super-secret, would it now?

Rob said...

True - so I guess plug away!