Thursday, March 8, 2007

Cavitation Milestone!

Viewers: Cavitation viewer count surpasses 1K readers! It took 3 months to get there so we are on a slow pace...but still...at least people are reading it ;-)

Revenue: Cavitation revenue from advertising surpassed $25. Now I know you are thinking "them's be some small peanuts"...but it is still 25 bucks the kiddos didn't have before (since all advertising revenue from the blog heads over to the kiddo's 529 plans). FYI - typical revenue runs between $0.03-$0.25 per click depending on the content. Having said that...if there are too many clicks at one time then they can disable my account.....So don't just go click-crazy for no good reason. Kade and Payton appreciate the contributions ;-)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

You mean we can make money blogging our little family lives and rants?!? My grandkids could use the $$$ in their 529 plans as well. I may have to check into this further! I also need to do some clicking on yours ads for the cause!!!

CherkyB said...

And the great thing is that once they actually pay you, you can then go around claiming to be a professional writer. You know, in case you need to impress the womens or something.

Rob said...

Obviously CherkB is already a "professional" writer...seeing as all the ladies are very impressed with him...hmmm, is the Mrs. CherkyB in that camp? ;-)

Nava said...

Hmm - according to that, I am a professional writer, as I am about to get my second payment.
Who am I gong to impress?

Anonymous said...

Well I'm impressed with this!! Love the u tube dance...Kade, I love your dance!!!
Love poppy