Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Bored to Floored!

Today during my early staff meeting, I decided to Google "Pefi Costa Rica" to see where "the Google" had decided to rank my blog entry on our recent Pefi trip (something that I typically do during particularly exciting staff meetings). I was pleasantly surprised to see that the Google had decided to place my blog entry at number 6 of 367...not too shabby. So I started to scroll around to see who was above and below numero 6. Entry number 9 caught my attention so I decided to click it and see what else I could learn about the Pefi-meister.

I was floored by what I saw.... seriously....of all the wibbly-wobbly-web links I could have chosen...there - staring at me was the wife!!! Yeah - who would have thunk that! Immediately I experienced a Disneyland flashback and for some reason a chorus of "It's a small wibbly-wobbly-web after all" popped into my mind....jees! And the other amazing part....if you scroll down on the main blog page...you can even see pictures of Kade at Hailey's party and of him at school with his friends....I guess that means that the "Adventures in Costa Rica" blog gets an honorable mention add to the left link tab...and as the CherkyB would say...a Cavalanche of Adsense revenue....but alas...there are no adverts on the site!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you're famous!

CherkyB said...

What happens if you google "fat camp"?

Rob said...

Fat Camp is too popular....but you are #1 for "Fat Camp Fort Collins"!