Friday, September 26, 2008

Getting ready to go out...

Jen and I are heading out to a "Presidential Debate Party" tonight so Jen made me change my shirt.  Apparently the shirt I wore to work today was the one I wore the last time we went out. Don't get me started on the fact that she remebers that despite the preggo brain. Anyway, so I run upstairs to change my shirt and Kade follows me:
Kade: "Daddy why did you change your shirt?"
Me: "Because."  [squirt...squirt...put on a little colone]
Kade:  "Ooooh dad, you smell good.....just like cheesy noodles!"
So there you have it.

2 comments:

CherkyB said...

You wear cologne?

I'm gonna tell.

Anonymous said...

I always thought you smelled like cheesy noodles too. I'm just catching up on many missed blog entries...love the poop in the potty ones. Send my love to your beautiful wife.