Tuesday, June 17, 2008

A few "loose" items

It strikes me as odd that the folks over in Dubai feel perfectly fine building the worlds tallest building. Kind of makes me wonder if they know that it will be safe? For those who are not familiar with Dubai...it is on the Arab Peninsula between Saudi Arabia and Oman. They just happen to be sitting on a bit of oil. I hear and have nothing better to do with out money than build crazy things...like a ski resort in the middle of the desert!!

Onto a separate topic...apparently there is a lady suing Victoria's Secret because she was injured while trying on a thong...no kidding. Ok, technically it was a "low-rise V-String". I can only hope that this will not result in a widespread recall of all non-granny panties. The world would be an even more hostile place without something to keep all the guys occupied!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your such an Obama lover...

CherkyB said...

Obama your momma.

Jason said...

Rob, Jen, I stumbled across your blog today while looking for your email addresses. I'm back in the Bay Area now and would love to catch up if you have time. Drop me a note at jasonmstephens@gmail.com when you have a minute...Jason

Anonymous said...

Really- June is the lastest update. Must not have alot to rant about these days (but it's an election year!) I want and demand more pictures of the kids!!