Tuesday, August 12, 2008

There is a MOLE in our midst....

Tonight while I was putting Kade to bed...we had the following exchange which I am sure will make Fay proud:
Kade: "Dad, what color are your eyes?"
Dad: "Brown"

Kade: "What color are MY eyes?"

Dad: "Brown"
Kade "Oh.....so we have the same eye color. BUT...my eyes are brighter than yours."

Dad: "[Yes - that is probably true
especially considering my current state of sleep deprivation]. What makes you think that?"
Kade: "I don't know...God just made me that way."

While we are on the topic of going to bed...here are two recent pictures of Payton sleeping. She tends to be just as creative as Kade was when he was about the same age.

Finally, today I received an email from one of my cousin's regarding a subject which is known only at the highest levels within the Cavagnaro family. Being an avid
conspiracy fan...this lead me to think of what possible trail could have lead to this egregious breach in security. Something tells me it probably has to do with the "4 sisters" and the fact that together they act a hell of a lot like the worlds loudest megaphone....but again, this is only a theory....! And yes, for the record I am calling you out Mom! It cost you a phone call tonight.

1 comment:

CherkyB said...

I thought it was pretty common knowledge that you were secretly a Jets fan. Sorry.