Thursday, July 31, 2008

I've been working on the railroad....

The last weekend we were in NM, the kids and I got a little restless so we went down to Grandpa-Russel's job site with great-grandpa in tow. Well, apparently the child labor laws are a little looser in New Mexico. It only took a few minutes before Kade and Payton were hauling trash outside and putting it into the loader. I caught some of it with my HTC Touch cellphone camera (really, I am not sure how we all lived without cellphone cameras to capture all those impromptu moments). Anyway, they had a blast helping out...and Robert was a great sport (the guy in the picture). They were even a little disappointed when the cleaning was over...how crazy is that. For the record, Grandpa did not pay them for their labor.....unless you consider all the toys he spoiled them with ;-)

No comments: