Thursday, March 27, 2008

Nuggets

Tonight during bath time, the kiddos were using their bath crayons and drawing pictures. Kade started drawing a picture of himself. It had a nice round head and two eyes...but no mouth and nose. He then proceeded to draw two legs directly connected to his head. Seeing as how we clearly needed to work on his self image a little...I politely asked him what was between his head and his legs. His reply: "My Peenus....and nuggets!!!". So he happily drew a third leg between his other two legs which went all the way to the ground. Interesting...but sadly not quite correct. Then he drew a big circle next two his third leg and proclaimed "This is my big nugget". Jen witnessed all this and I thought she was going to pee herself. Daddy's reply: "Yes, but what about your chest, neck and arms?". Not quite what I was thinking...but probably the right thing to say...I was simply proud of the fact that Kade felt it more important to have a "Peenus" than a Mouth....interesting...

2 comments:

CherkyB said...

A real chip of the old blockhead there, huh?

CC said...

Again- the slacking. Unacceptable....