Monday, October 29, 2007

Should have known that it was going to STINK

In what might be one of the worst movies I have ever seen...Michael Clayton sets a new standard. This movie makes me want to start a bottom 10 movie list! Jen and I were very excited to have an evening to ourselves and went looking through the Albunukie Journal to see what was playing. We were torn between The Kingdom and Michael Clayton. The Nukie gave Clayton 4 stars...and it looked like a pretty good movie from the trailers....

We pretty much slept through the whole thing. It was way too predictable....you knew the ending before it began. Should have gone to The Kingdom or simply gone out for a nice dinner!

Upon reflection I should have known that it was going to stink. Thinking back to what George Clooney has done recently...I would be hard pressed to find a good movie. About the best one in his past is likely Oceans 11....not exactly Earth shattering.

PASS

2 comments:

CherkyB said...

I suggest you immediately go out and rent Coffy. It will purge your mind of the pain of Michael Clayton.

Anonymous said...

anything with clooney stinks.