Monday, October 22, 2007

Last week in Fort Collins....part 1

So this past week we had a great time in Colorado. We got to see most all of our friends in one way or another. Saturday night the Hart's pulled together a "little" get together with everyone and we all got to fight over which game we were going to watch on TV (Boston/Cleveland, Michigan/ Illinois or Auburn/LSU). Luckily I ended up with the remote and so we got to watch all three games with no regard for my thumb's safety. Next time, we are expecting 3 way PIP Mark! Ok - heads-up...cheap plug....Go Sox! It has been fun watching them this post season. Seems like they just like to keep things interesting. Anyway, Saturday was a really nice get together and we all had fun. Jen was good and caught a lot of it with the camera. As usual I am choosing a few of my favorites. The first is of the girls watching the kids and the second is of the guys watching the kids ;-) The last picture from the evening is of Kade and his old babysitter Kaitlyn...as you can see, Kade remembered just how much fun he used to have with her!!!

Sunday came early and we headed out to The Egg and I for a bite at the one restaurant we had to visit during our time in Fort Collins. We met the Mango family there and as usual ate way too much. Then we headed down to Denver to spend some time with the Johnsons. Thankfully they have more than one TV...so watching the football game and Game7 of the Sox game was not an issue ;-) We had a nice time at their new home and the kids enjoyed getting to see Maddie. Kade really enjoyed the fact that three was enough snow on the ground to make a snowman. Maddie and Amy were fair game and so up it went....in no time flat. Then I even got to help Chris hang his deer...now that was an extra special treat I wasn't expecting...but definitely made it an official trip back to Colorado during hunting season! More to come....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yesss, I made the blog picture cut!!! It was SO awesome to see you guys, I'm trying to convince Tyler to win the lottery so we can come to Costa Rica and hang out! Chances are bad, though...I'm glad Kade eventually remembered me! Have a good weekend :)