Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Name that object....


If you said a green pea then you are mostly correct. In reality this is the pea that Kade got stuck up his nose tonight at dinner. Don't worry though...with a little help from Dad he was able to "blow" his nose and it came shooting out across the dinner table. Jen and I were cracking up as we tried to tell him that he should not do that again because it is not safe. Yeah...I am sure that got through to our 3 year old who got everyone to laugh...

Also, I got some more pics of the trip last weekend. I embedded a few in the post below. Enjoy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad to see that the pictures are back. Love each and every one, including the ones on Snapfish. Sorry to hear about Kade's pea adventure, but glad you didn't end up in the ER. And I am really glad Kade is going to school without problems. Now I can get some new art work.

Anonymous said...

the pea doesn't even look smashed...
impressive.
:)