Sunday, July 29, 2007

Great Scott!!!

So Kade has been on a Superman kick lately. When we were back in Albunukie we decided to buy him a 2 disc DVD set of classic Superman cartoons. They are great! It is amazing how much cartoons have changed in the past 30 years ;-) I can easily see that in another 20 or so years they will all be banned due to their controversial content regarding warlocks and sorcerers. It is also funny to hear some of the one liners...like the classic "Great Scott", "Grabbing the top of a conical mountain", "This must be lead paint and blocking the kryptonite" and "That must be fleet from Pearl Harbor" ;-)

And while I am saying Great Scott....take a look at this picture of our rental car:




What the heck happened to the car dude?
Kade was pretending to be a Lava Man and got out of control
Payton was pretending to be the Warlock and got a spell wrong
Jen was giving Rob her best Luis Lane impression, he got weak in the knees and hit the car with his head
Rob was turning left and a motoroctclist hit him
Free polls from Pollhost.com

4 comments:

Nava said...

I vote for the 4th option. Not inspired, but since you didn't put any creative effort into writing it, I think it's the real one. So - which was it?

Anonymous said...

I remember when our middle son was really into Superman. I got a lot of pictures of him doing dangerous leaps from the couch to the chair...
I put them out at his high school graduation party...
People loved 'em!

Big time buummer 'bout the rental.
I hear it's a jungle out there on the Costa Rican roads!

CherkyB said...

Why does it say you're from Fort Collins in your profile over on the left?

Rob said...

Rhonda - that is too funny. I can totally imagine all the damage we will be able to inflict on our children later in life with all the pictures we take now-a-days.

Cherkyb: I am lazy.