Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Ack...my blog is being over-run by Snapfish Adverts...I better write something...

Today - Before going to work:
Dad: "Payton, can you please help me make your bed?"
Payton: "Sure...(looking over and seeing that I am actually wearing a button up shirt)...hey dad...you look fancy today!"
Nice. For the record...I was still wearing jeans. But...I guess that makes me a fancy boy in my daughter's eyes :-(
Today - At the dinner table:
Payton: "I have a plan. Tomorrow...Mommy can stay at home with Avery. Kade, Dad and I will go to the movies"
Dad: "There is one slight problem...tomorrow you and Kade have school...and I have to go to work"
Payton: "Oh"
Dad: "How about this plan. How about you, Kade and mommy go to the movies on the weekend? I will stay at home with Avery to give mommy a break..."
Payton: "A break means sitting down and just watching TV..."
Mom: [laughing - wonder where she got that idea] "Well, mommy doesn't do the movies quite like Grandma Judy..."
Kade: "Grandma Judy always lets us play the games after watching the movies...that is awesome!" (spoken as if he had just seen Evil Knievel fly through a ring of fire)
And that about covers the day.


1 comment:

CherkyB said...

I think the snapfish ads are better prose.