Saturday, October 18, 2008

Double Duece

This weekend has been a lot of fun with the kids.  Today was no exception.  We ended up playing for most of the day and it was finally windy enough that Kade and Payton got to fly thier kites...twice (which they have been asking poor mom to do all week).  But that was not why this was such a special day.  Today was a special because while we were out at lunch, Payton signalled to me and thew out the old "Ka-ka daddy".  Since we are in full potty training mode...I grabbed her and we were off to the twahlet.  Kade decided that he had to come so we all ended up in the mens room.  As I was getting Payton situated on the can...Kade decided he had to take a growler too.  So there I stood in the mens room with both kids taking a duece in adjoining stalls...singing "Old McDonald Had A Farm" to each other and cracking each other up.  Priceless...a double duece for daddy today! 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where are the posts?! Just to let you know, we are in the month of November now.

CC said...

WHERE ARE THE UPDATES???? I'm tired of seeing Double Deuce and Forya every time I check in. LAME! Where are halloween pictures? Ghez.